Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Music Makes the World go Round



I love music. Because of my convictions, there is some music I don't like to listen to. But all music in one way or another has been created with the help of the creator.

I've listened to some Metalica, that I've gone, "WHOA, you can't tell me that God didn't bless those guys with musical talent because I was moved listening to music that wasn't even positive or upbeat in the least!" God is amazing. He may bless someone with a talent, but that doesn't mean that will use it for His glory. But there is no doubt in my mind that God hadn't blessed them with that talent.

I listen to ALL sorts of music. I love some country, rock, even some R&B, classical and the list can go on and on. Music moves my soul.

I keep telling myself, year after year that I am going to pick up my guitar and continue my learning. Or put the keyboard up and play some more. Honestly I feel burnt out. Being so heavily involved in music for so long, it made it quite un-enjoyable. I keep telling myself that I need to really push myself because it is so rewarding.

I will I promise, I will.

Just as soon as I get done with the dishes. *wink*

No comments: