Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fishin

I really have a hankering to go fishin! I know, I sound silly or somewhat, off-my-rocker, but it's been a while and we need to go.

Dan went dip netting before he left for Prudhoe, and the fish were awesome! But I wouldn't say that going back to Chitna (with Kodi) is exactly relaxing. I was kind of hoping that we could go to Homer, or Valdez, or possibly Ninilchick. (not sure if I spelled that one right).

The problem is that Kodi, is such a temperamental sleeper, I kind of wonder how she would do sleeping outside in a tent. So I'm somewhat hesitant to take her camping / fishing. That is why Homer / Valdez, seems so much more doable. We could stay in a hotel, walk around and just have a great time while Dan was on a charter. We could also fish from the shore and still have things to do.

Not sure what we will do this year though. It's been a while since we've done stuff like that, that I think we really need to up and get on out of here. But must get all of our ducks in a row first.

Welp. Who knows, maybe it'll all work out to our advantage.

No comments: